Get Rid of Body Acne the Natural Way - 6 Natural Body Acne Solutions Including Vitamin B5 (Vilantae)
You have tried almost every brand of body acne product sold over the counter and it seems that nothing works. What’s more, after spending all that money, it seems that you have ended up irritating your body acne all the more!
Don’t be deceived by product advertisements that promote instant body acne treatment. These products may contain harsh chemicals that may not be suitable to your body acne condition and skin type. To avoid further damage, seek professional help for proper treatment and medication OR why not opt for a natural way of treating your body acne?
Home-Made Recipes for Acne Free Skin
Why buy expensive body acne products when you can make your own at a lower cost? Below are some common household items that can give you acne free skin.
- Baking soda plus water. This body acne solution is a good alternative body scrub. By gently massaging the paste onto the skin, this provides exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and clear acne formation. Another variety of this body scrub is almond meal and lemon rind.
- Sandalwood powder plus water. This combination is another body acne solution that helps prevent facial blemishes and body acne.
- Egg whites or oatmeal. A mixture of beaten egg whites or cooked oatmeal can be used as a facial mask. Egg whites contain protein that helps rejuvenate the skin. Oatmeal, on the other hand, helps absorb excess oil.
- Aloe vera extract. A common medicinal plant for burns, aloe vera also helps heal acne by lightening scars and marks.
- Vinegar, lemon juice and tea tree oil with jojoba oil. All of these ingredients help kill bacteria. Tea tree oil is a good antiseptic and vinegar or lemon juice helps regulate pH levels.
- Vitamin B5. Also known as D-Calcium Pantothenate or Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B5 can help reduce body acne by taking it in large amounts everyday. One effective and popular brand is Vilantae. Click here to learn more about using Vilantae brand Vit B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) to treat acne.
There you have it, a plethora of natural body acne solutions you can whip up in your own kitchen. Enjoy!